MwaldAir

SUGGESTION Weather Architect Radar/Datalink Screen

I currently run the Weather Architect along with HD Soft Clouds etc and must say that it all really works a treat.   I could be more pleased but I do have a question/request.     While one can move the Radar/Datalink screen around the monitor, it does not have the capacity to be resized like an 'undockable panel'.     Have I missed something in the manual or is it possible for you to add that function to an update.   

Thanks in advance   Stu

Reference MJNNBUZDY

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, MwaldAir said:

I currently run the Weather Architect along with HD Soft Clouds etc and must say that it all really works a treat.   I could be more pleased but I do have a question/request.     While one can move the Radar/Datalink screen around the monitor, it does not have the capacity to be resized like an 'undockable panel'.     Have I missed something in the manual or is it possible for you to add that function to an update.   

Thanks in advance   Stu

Reference MJNNBUZDY

The radar does not have this function.  This is something we can put down as a suggestion as we have Service Pack 1 slated to be worked on after we finish Sky Force.

Thank-you for the response - very much appreciated.    I think that the capability of 'resizing' it would be a marvelous function to have added to the service pack when it eventuates.      It's a brilliant product.   Thanks again for the update.

• Like 1