Sign in to follow this  
Rovari

CLOSED updating product

Hello. I have purchased the REX4 AND SOFT CLOUDS. Everytime I started it a red message says that a new version must be installed. I installed it but nothing happens. It continues to give me that the update is missing.... 

Is it possible that I install it from the beginning and avoid this message everytime?

thanks

Rick

Hi Rick and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues, however, please provide us with your order number for REX Texture Direct or REX Texture Direct with Soft Clouds and where it was purchased. Place that within your signature so we may verify you. If you have any questions in why we ask this, please reference the following thread: 

Once this has been completed and you are verified, a member of our team will assist you.

Thank you in advance.

Hello
I am completely lost, I am fluent in English, and I do not see how to put order in my profile.
I have done several REX 4 commands, direct texture, radar..and I can not open any updates in the forum.
How to do ?

4 hours ago, DENIS said:

Hello
I am completely lost, I am fluent in English, and I do not see how to put order in my profile.
I have done several REX 4 commands, direct texture, radar..and I can not open any updates in the forum.
How to do ?

Bonjour Denis,

S'il vous plaît informer de votre numéro de commande ici et nous prendrons soin de cela pour vous.

REX Essential PLUS with OverDrive - Un autre : rexessod_setup.exeBSFSZBEBF

J'ai aussi:    Username: DENIS
Email: adenis2@orange.fr
Serial Key: 

J'ai aussi : texture direct 4  et WX Advantage Radar qui viennent de différent sites d'achat, et dont je ne retrouve pas facilement, le bon mail de confirmation.

Cela vous suffis ?

Cordialement

A.DENIS

Salut A.Denis,

Nous avons localisé et vérifié votre achat de REX Essential OverDrive, mais si vous souhaitez vérifier vos autres produits, vous devrez fournir des numéros de commande pour ceux aussi.

Vous avez maintenant un accès complet au forum d'assistance.

Aussi, veuillez ne pas afficher votre numéro de série en public. Tout ce que nous demandons est des numéros de commande, pas des numéros de série.

Je vous remercie.