rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX SKY FORCE - STATUS UPDATE

so did I8)

howdy Roadburner440.   My Heli's almost ready? 

6 hours ago, rstough said:

In addition, we have implemented the REX Insider Program.  This program allows users/customers to have early access to "beta" copies of the Hotfix 2 for viewing, testing, and input. If you want to join the Insider Program click this link:  https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/announcement/36-REX-insider-program/

just entered my application reed

1 hour ago, FireRx said:

so did I8)

howdy Roadburner440.   My Heli's almost ready? 

lol, I wish. I can fix them in real life, but cannot make them in FSX or Prepar3d to save my life. I am scared to update to v4.2 to see how the MH-60S is as I doubt it is anything like its real life counter part. I am at least semi-decent at testing stuff. I pretty much solved my one issue I had with Skyforce with the OAT not updating, but granted that involves me closing the program out after loading in the weather. Whether my application gets picked up or not going to still try to do what I can to at least test to the best of my ability to try and help solve issues as I run across them. The weather injection seems to be the only problem on my end though as the rest of the program appears to work flawlessly.

the 60 works fine Roadburner440, so does the huey8)

2018-2-14_19-36-51-618.jpg

Edited by FireRx
  • Like 1

Yeey!! Amazing news! Really hope that I will be a approved beta tester!! :D

Keep up the good work! Getting my 1080 Ti the 23rd so cant wait to bump up the eye candy!!

• Like 1

Just to give a couple of updates here:

If you have not applied to be a part of the Insider Program you have until late Sunday Night to fill out the application.  Otherwise, it will be closed after that date.

If you have already filled out the application access to a special forum area will be given on Monday/Tuesday timeframe.

Phase 1 of testing will be: REX Sky Force - Hotfix 2PB1

• The focus of this test is to confirm all .net framework errors and issues have been resolved in the weather engine, cloud sync, and in-sim weather briefing system as well as other general weather anomalies.

Phase 2 of testing will be: REX Sky Force - Hotfix 2PB2

• The focus of this test will be the new interface changes and fixes.

Additional testing and feedback will be expected.

• Like 2

Sounds great.

Look forward to it, and to able to give feed back, plus interaction!

1 hour ago, rstough said:

If you have not applied to be apart of the Insider Program you have until late Sunday Night to fill out the application.  Otherwise, it will be closed after that date.

If you have already filled out the application access to a special forum area will be given on Monday/Tuesday timeframe.

• The focus of this test is to confirm all .net framework errors and issues have been resolved in the weather engine, cloud sync, and in-sim weather briefing system as well as other general weather anomalies.

Looking forward to it 

Looking forward to it as well. At least hotfix 2 is trucking along. Nice screenshot of the 60 by the way.

Edited by Roadburner440
  • Like 1

On 16.2.2018 at 8:25 PM, rstough said:

If you have not applied to be a part of the Insider Program you have until late Sunday Night to fill out the application.  Otherwise, it will be closed after that date.

That makes me first choice,as I can't get the program running on my end. :-(

Scott

REX SKY FORCE 3D - STATUS UPDATE: DEBUG PHASE

2/19/2018

The beta team will be receiving HF2PB1 as well as those who signed up for our Insider Program this week.  Most likely Wednesday at the latest.  

Next Update:  Monday, February 26, 2018

• Like 2

On 2/16/2018 at 12:25 PM, rstough said:

Reed,

will this mean you perfer the testers use the REX Weather engine. and If the insider beta has gone out already, I never got notification yet or response. 8)

• Like 1

Sadly I havent heard anything - have applied to the beta program etc.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChrisO said:

Sadly I havent heard anything - have applied to the beta program etc.

You are already on that team. You don't see that area on our forum? You have full access, I just looked at your account.

• Thanks 1

I Buy the product but till now I coud not use it. the weather injection don´t work in my p3d v4 and I don´t want use another weather engine. waiting for de Hot fix 2. any date to come out ?

REX SKY FORCE 3D - STATUS UPDATE: DEBUG PHASE

2/27/2018

Thank you for your patience here.  This past week was a difficult one due to personal family matter.  

Those of the Insider Program have begun testing Hotfix2PB1.  The central core of this build was stabilization of the weather engine, cloud sync, and in-sim weather briefing.  The results are more favorable.

We expect to have a new build for the Insiders later this week.  Then we will be incorporating an updated interface to the new build most likely PB3.  

We will keep you advised on the progress.

...Next update: Monday, March 5, 2018

3 hours ago, Peter Wachholz said:

I Buy the product but till now I coud not use it. the weather injection don´t work in my p3d v4 and I don´t want use another weather engine. waiting for de Hot fix 2. any date to come out ?

It will not be much longer.  Once we get to PB3 which will be soon after the team tests PB2 the official Hotfix will be released.

• Like 3

I know it's the beginning of the day here on the west coast . Awaiting patiently for today's update . Hopefully good news today 

• Haha 2