rstough

DEVELOPER BLOG REX SKY FORCE - STATUS UPDATE

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:26 PM, Caribflyer said:

Also curious to know if this will eventually work with PMDG products. Having 2 programs running along side FSX/P3D isn't really ideal just to have a working weather radar in the aircraft.

That's something you have to ask PMDG.

In my humble opinion, I think that its something all parties need to work together on. PMDG, FSLabs and others offer popular add-ons so sooner or later more people will be asking.

Afternoon Reed, 

Has anyone mention  to maybe lighten the rain shift depiction just a shade lighter please. when approaching from a distant of 435-40 miles away they look way too dark in comparison to the Clouds above them at the Cloud's ceiling level . Just a suggestion. 8)

2018-1-31_12-45-2-235.jpg

Edited by FireRx

26 minutes ago, FireRx said:

Afternoon Reed, 

Has anyone mention  to maybe lighten the rain shift depiction just a shade lighter please. when approaching from a distant of 435-40 miles away they look way too dark in comparison to the Clouds above them at the Cloud's ceiling level . Just a suggestion. 8)

Ouch! The shader tweak you're using is really darkening that up quite a bit.

2017-7-17_11-59-43-32.jpg

26 minutes ago, timest999 said:

So is mine ;)

hey which setting in PTA list on the left side lightens that up. times999?

2 hours ago, FireRx said:

hey which setting in PTA list on the left side lightens that up. times999?

I can't remember :(

It's one of our PTA's from Sky Force though. Try one, you might like it.

9 hours ago, timest999 said:

So is mine ;)

yeah, I put in number 9. Figured it mirrored Az red skies the best at dawn/dusk8)

• Like 1

REX SKY FORCE 3D - STATUS UPDATE: DEVELOPMENT PHASE

2/5/2018

Hello everyone.  I wanted to give everyone an update.  We are progressing on the fix list for Hotfix 2. Due to a large number of fixes, we will be likely moving some of the texture fixes to Hotfix 3. That way the update will not be as big when released publicly, and we can release this sooner, rather than later.  We will keep you advised.   

It is our hope that we will begin beta testing with the team later this week.

Next Update:  Monday, February 12, 2018

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello.

Is it possible to implement the texture/weather from the beginning of my session, when i use RSF with AS? Always when i start the sim, i am not shure if the weather and cloud constellation are from AS or RSF. And always when AS implement a new metar, it looks completely different. And the RSF have to change the look. It takes a couple minutes until the info from RSF. 

Could it be, that this programs doesn‘t really work together?

I am confused and don’t know wich program generate my weather. I only use AS because of the weather-radar for pmdg and beacause i see in the forum, that your weather engine should be bugy.

Please talk to pmdg to implement your wearher data in their birds and than we need only one software.

kind regards

Stefan Mühlemann

great news !!! I will wait in a very quiet way since I am waiting for the new processor. I had to change everything because the motherboard burned

I think the hold up for hotfix 2, may be due to release of p3d v4.2 today. Maybe just making sure all will be good for new version

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, rwchicago said:

Can we get an official update? I know a lot of people are waiting, including, me.

I think we did.  Read up a few post..Feb 5

4 hours ago, keino333 said:

I think we did.  Read up a few post..Feb 5

yes, but if you read the last line it says "Next Update:  Monday, February 12, 2018"