flaviossa

RESOLVED Prepar3D v3 3.4.14.18870 released

Hi guys!

Just for HU, Prepar3D v3 3.4.14.18870 was released yesterday and WX Radar needs an update to work.

Thanks in advance! ;)

Edited by flaviossa

16 hours ago, timest999 said:

Yes sir... thanks for the heads up. ;)

So an update shall be expected soon ? I got the warning as well.

I was going to ask if the same is needed for TD4 and WAHD too, before I update my Prepard 3D. :) should I hold off just yet?

REX TD 4 and WAHD are fine, but we are currently working on an update for the WX.

Thanks for supporting P3D Reed, looking forward to the WX udpate ... BTW, really enjoy the work you did with WAHD.  Before WAHD I used to fly A to B airports where A and B were 3rd party add-on airports, now I find myself flying to just about any airport because of WAHD.  

Cheers, Rob.

Edited by robains

Yes, I second that comment Rob. BIG difference in the default airports.  Nice job guys.

Vic

Thank you Rob and Vic.  The REX team is responsible for WWAHD, not me.  WX update is coming soon.  Just got the file today.

On 14/11/2016 at 9:46 PM, rstough said:

Thank you Rob and Vic.  The REX team is responsible for WWAHD, not me.  WX update is coming soon.  Just got the file today.

That's reassuring. I just purchased the WX Advantage to fit the MU2 (Bendix 4) unfortunately I just updated to P3dv3.4 and get the error message that the MV-Wx .dll is not compatible with the sim.

Looking forward to the fix.

Best regards,

David

On 14/11/2016 at 11:46 PM, rstough said:

WX update is coming soon.  Just got the file today.

Is the WX update on line ?

I ask because I have uninstalled it until the update comes because I was getting the incompatibility message on P3D launch.

Simmarket (where I bought it from) still has the wxradar_20160928.zip version in my orders download.

13 hours ago, REX Support said:

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

Yes Thanks.

Unfortunately LM released a Hotfix 2 for their P3dv3.4, this requires another hotfix for the WX weather gauge!

More work.

Cheers

David

• Like 1