Rlbomber

RESOLVED REX Essentials Plus Overdrive

Just purchased this software this morning and have two issues: Order number: RMUIVGNBN

1) I've downloaded the installation software and go to download the purchased software and after I fill out the information and pick the location to store and the location to download, it shows all the CAB files at 100% downloaded but nothing is in drive/folder it downloaded to.

2) When I purchased this it was showing $34.95 which I paid and immediately after purchasing it, I go back to the store and it's listed at $24.47.  Checking my invoice I paid the original $34.95 what's up with the price decrease immediately after purchasing it?  Will I receive a refund?

• Like 2

I'll just call the credit card company tomorrow (Monday) and cancel the transaction if nobody responds to this message! 

I am having exact same issue as soon as I run the download manager it show all files downloaded 2 100%, but the files are zero kilobytes!!! I tried

1, 2 and both showed same problem!  REX, support please, help to resolve this issue.

Order verification #: ACIRTKFWB

Edited by ardeshir

We are very sorry about the issue you all are experiencing.  We are having an issue with a server that the REX Essentials files are stationed on. 

Please email me directly at: support@rexgamestudios.com  and I will provide an alternate download link for you and answer any questions you have.

If you are having a pricing issue please continue with contacting me at: support@rexgamestudios.com

We resolved the File Download process.  It should be working now we just tested it on our end.

If still having an issue please contact me at the above email address.

Thank you for your patience. 

I have installed REX essential with OD successfully.

I am now not sure when I do a 'fly now' from REX, FSX is really loading the textrure, scenary, the theme that I have saved in REX.  I am seeing the message on top of the screen REX injecting weahter, during flight, however, I am not noticing a difference in texture, and quality of scenary when compare to default FSX.

Could I be missing something?  REX is installed in C:\ drive and FSX is installed in C:\program files ..... of course.

In the REX config I gave it the fsx folder, so it is pointing to it. I also run the REX as admin when I launch it, and when select fly now from REX it launches FSX, then I go to the free fligh, and chose, an airport, plane and time, and click fly now.  I also get the REX radar at this time.  

So, how can I verify the REX theme I had saved and installed is really being used by FSX during flight.

Thanks

ardeshir

Ardeshir, please start a new topic in the REX Essential forum. I am closing this down, as this thread has now lost it's focus.

@everyone, please see the messages above from Reed and follow his advice.