Sign in to follow this  
jayjay20102

CLOSED rexweatherengine2

Hi,  this is my first post on here and hope it's in the right place.  I've been using REX for years but in the last few weeks it has stopped downloading real world weather into fs2004.  When I get to the REXWAsys I have an error message saying, please allow Rexweatherengine2 in and outbound access through firewall.  Well I've checked my Norton setting and it does allow so am confused.   I have also downloaded service pack 5  with hotfix but can't run this as it says error must be run from bootstrapper??  What does this mean?   My current build is 1.10 .2016.0812  can someone tell me if this is correct and the latest??   any help much appreciated.

Edited by jayjay20102

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues, however, please provide us with your order number (not serial number) for your REX software and where it was purchased. Place that within your signature so we may verify you. If you have any questions in why we ask this, please reference the following thread: http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36479-support-verification/

Once this has been completed and you are verified, a member of our team will assist you. Thank you in advance.