Sign in to follow this  
theltalpha

ANSWERED Monthly navdata updates

Hallo!

Although this topic has already been brought up some time ago (http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24828-airport-data-missing-for-flightplaning/), I wonder if you have considered updating the navdata and airport database of your products (in my case specifically REX2004 plus Overdrive) monthly via Navigraph. So you wouldn't need to publish a service pack every time an ICAO location indicator changes. Is there anything which speaks against it? If you like I can provide to you Navigraph's e-mail address where you can apply for inclusion.

Thank you for your suggestion. This feature is being examined for future products.  I am not sure we will retrofit older products with this option.  We will have to see.

Hallo!

Thank you for consideration. Since you "only" would have to describe the data format of the navdata database there is no need to retrofit older products. So I hope this will be possible.