Sign in to follow this  
xxd09

RESOLVED WX Advantage Radar

Hi

Just installed WX Advantage Radar and had a couple of flights in various planes-FSX and P3Dv3.2-works well but odd cos not in instrument panel.

I have Milviz B55 and C310 in both setups-latest versions.

How do I get the Radar gauge to install into the Instrument Panel on these planes-I understand it is possible and would be much more realistic!

xxd09

2 hours ago, xxd09 said:

Hi

Just installed WX Advantage Radar and had a couple of flights in various planes-FSX and P3Dv3.2-works well but odd cos not in instrument panel.

I have Milviz B55 and C310 in both setups-latest versions.

How do I get the Radar gauge to install into the Instrument Panel on these planes-I understand it is possible and would be much more realistic!

xxd09

This should be automatic if you have the latest builds from MV.  They should have the 3D VC gauge built in.

Hi rs

You are right in a way

Asking we amateurs to " enter the mainframe" as seems to be increasingly the case is tough on the nerves !

Luckily I have just been into the  latest Eaglesoft Citation X v2 to bring up its new avionics so have some clues re editing "cfgs"

Have managed to install Radar in C310 and B55 having read the Install page again.

I certainly have been spoilt by planes and scenery that install seamlessly with little effort on my part

Onwards no upwards-great product !

xxd09

Thank you for your kind words ;)

Please make sure to visit the Milviz forum in regards to questions about their aircraft etc.