falconaz

CLOSED REX4 not communicating with FSX

Please assist,

System:  WiFndows 10, 64 bit OS, X64-base processor, i5-6200U CPU 2.3-2.4 GHz

Software:  FSX installed in Program Files (x86) folder with User Account Control turned off.

What am I doing incorrectly?

1.       After clicking OK to update your version of REX Texture direct and run the download, I encounter the following error:  This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it…

2.       After installing my theme to FSX and selecting OK to start flight simulator and select Fly Now, FSX is still displaying the standard graphics and not REX4.

I know that you have been verified, but can you please place your order # / store / product within your signature please.

Also, did REX ever work before you tried to update it?   What is the current build # you have now?  (This is found on the window with the "i" icon is pressed.)

This is my initial setup and usage of REX4, the build or version number is: 4.4.2015.0115

Still unable to update or get theme to open in FSx.   below is the issues.

What am I doing incorrectly?

1.       After clicking OK to update your version of REX Texture direct and run the download, I encounter the following error:  This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it…

2.       After installing my theme to FSX and selecting OK to start flight simulator and select Fly Now, FSX is still displaying the standard graphics and not REX4.

Thank you

Falconaz

FSPilotShop.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 766503
Date Ordered: Tuesday 23 February, 2016
Here is the license key/serial number associated with your order.

First in regards to the updates you will need to manually install them:

Install this version first:

Then install this version:

Also, can you post screenshots of what you are seeing in the sim as well as what you scenery settings are within FSX?