Hi All

Can I have some help with how to load REX Products

I have REX 4 Texture Direct ,Soft Clouds and Weather Architect as separate programmes.

I can load them all but can I get them all to work at the same time?

Currently I load REX 4 Texture Direct then Soft Clouds and lastly Weather Architect.

I feel that loading Soft Clouds in the middle of this sequence means that I lose the selected Soft Clouds setting.

I would have to exit Soft Clouds on Instal Setting  to keep the selected Cloud setting which then starts the Simulator and Weather Architect has to be missed out or I exit Soft Clouds on Cancel Setting (lose selected cloud setting) and then go on to load Weather Architect

Can I do things differently with the aim of keeping a Soft Cloud setting and yet using Weather Architect.

xxd09

When you cancel, you don't lose the Soft Clouds setting. All you are doing is canceling the launch of the flight simulator. Your textures stay.

However, you can cut out the middleman...I would integrate Soft Clouds and Texture Direct. If you're running the latest version of Texture Direct, use the link below:

Hi

What fun I am having with this!

Now if I load REX 4Direct/Soft Clouds and exit P3D starts as does Weather Architect!

Weather Architect exe is the connecting file in Rex4TextDir/Soft Clouds.

Removal of this connecting link means I am back to the previous situation I.e. Use one or the other program 

Any thoughts or is this the way to use these programmes.

Ideally I would like to set up Rex4Textures/Soft Clouds-as theme-lock and load.

Then go to Weather Architect -load weather and then start P3D

Is this possible?

xxd09

It is possible - install your textures, then press Cancel when prompted to launch the flight simulator. Your textures will stay (permanently) until you install a new theme. It doesn't cancel the texture install, it just cancels the flight sim launch.

After you close TD, you can set up your weather in WA and then launch from there.

Thanks for that prompt reply

I rather pessimistcally thought that Installed Textures were not retained as opening the Programme to install a new flight Default Textures were not place

I should have more faith

Thanks again

xxd09