MarkMCO

RESOLVED Serial Number for Install

I have emailed and PM'd support with my personal info and other purchases.  Also, supplied order numbers for support.

I simply cannot find my Essentials/OD/P3D serial to activate this product.  All other REX products are up and running via the download manager.

Bought REX Essentials w/ OD and then P3D activated almost exactly a year ago.  I have supplied my name, address and email to REX.  My PM to support hasn't been opened.

Please help retrieve my serial or confirm I need to buy them a second time.  If I need to, at least the sale is on for a few more days. 

PLEASE NOTE:  The PCA order is NOT valid.  I can supply details to support.

Thank you!

Best,

Mark

Edited by MarkMCO

I am searched bank statements from last year and found several PayPal instant transfers labelled "REXGAMESTUD".

Please contact me for details.

Please email me at: rstough@rexgamestudios.com

Also within your email please provide a link to this forum post so that I can refer back to it. Please reference REX within the subject line of the email.

Thank you!

Hi Mark,

I am away from my computer at the moment, and I don't want this to go unnoticed since Reed will be away until Monday, please send me an email as I have a solution for you. You already have my email address.

-Tim

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

This is resolved.

A BIG "thank you" to the REX team!  Excellent support and developers.