kokatepranot

RESOLVED REX Texture Direct with soft clouds - hangs (does not load)

Hello,

I installed REX Texture direct with soft clouds - the latest build - build: 4.7.2015.1006

Everytime I run the program, the splash screen comes up but then the software fails to load. At times a black screen and It crashes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please can anyone help ASAP. Thank you in advance.

Please download the file onto our desktop.  Then unzip the file and run the sqlprocess.bat file.  Follow the prompts provided by file.  Let me know if you experience any errors.

This is what I get after running sqlprocess.bat file.

SQLLocalDB.exe is not recognised as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

REX TD with SC still hangs on opening.

Edited by kokatepranot

I marked this topic as TIER 2 REVIEW. Please wait patiently while we review your support topic.

You need to install SQL Server Local DB, please install ONE of the files listed below based upon your machine:

SQL Server LocalDB 32 bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dod8r5hz8zjy78i/SqlLocaLDB201232bit.MSI

SQL Server LocalDB 64 bit:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/aq5h6dda80s1yrg/SqlLocalDB201264bit.MSI

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

Thank you for your patience. 

We have recently re-written REX 4 Texture Direct / REX 4 Texture Direct with Soft Clouds and REX Soft Clouds.  This new build removes the requirement for Microsoft's SQL Server Local DB.  Please go to where you purchased REX and re-download the latest build or contact support@rexgamestudios.com to acquire a direct download link.  You must have a valid serial key to install the program.