Sign in to follow this  
Helisim pilot

CLOSED Problem updating REX4 Texture direct w. Soft Clouds

Downloaded REX4 Texture direct HD w. Soft Clouds a couple of days ago.

Setup on computer is :

Win 10 Home ( incl. all the latest updates ), Prepar3d v.3, and now REX4 build: 4.4.2015.0115. Thats it, in other words, a clean flightsimulator nothing else.  

As soon as the program starts ( yes, I run it as an Administrator ) the sign that tells me to update the software to build 4.7.2015.0818 shows up. I click OK and a setup-file is downloaded.

Problem is it doesn´t work !! I get an error message that says "The installationpackage can´t open. Please confirm that this is a cleared package for Windows Installer." ( in Swedish though ).

I´ve tried severel times to install the update both this way and tried to download the servicepack 5-file and the hotfix manually from your forum site but REX4 REFUSE to accept ANY attempt to be updated.

Suggestion what to do please...

/ Helisim Pilot

• Like 1

I marked this topic as TIER 2 REVIEW. Please wait patiently while we review your support topic.

Please email me at: rstough@rexgamestudios.com

Also within your email please provide a link to this forum post so that I can refer back to it. Please reference REX within the subject line of the email.

Thank you!

I have sent you instructions via email. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Sign in to follow this