Neil B

Support Verification

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your order at Aerosoft US Shop (Nummer: 1120030942) on 04.10.2018 at 02:25.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dans Flight Computer said:

I purchased REX Worldwide from fspilotshop.com. License Key

As the original topic in this thread specified, please DO NOT place serial numbers in public view. That number is your private key. We only ask for ORDER NUMBERS and store of purchase.

Good evening, Looking to be added. 

Thank you

Kevin

FSpilot shop: Order #652356 REX essential plus OD

FSpilot shpo: Order #711528 REX 4 w/ Soft clouds 

Edited by Kevintx88

REX Store. orders numbers 

Order Reference XLBEMGPCA - placed on 12/01/2017

Order Reference KSLAHBNXM - placed on 05/26/2017

Thank you (Great products)

Edited by Stefano Biasiotti

Posting for purchase verification: Worldwide Airports HD (REX Order# CLERFGPFR).

Also I am wondering about loading the software if anyone can help. I followed the instructions, (for what they are)  and have transferred the necessary files as indicated by all the green bars at 100%. What I don't know is what is suppose to happen next/ The download (transfer) does not appear to be completed yet I do not see it doing anything? 

I have looked on the C: drive and see other REX products installed including the transfer manager, what I don't see is any of the files for HD Worldwide Airports? N0 ic0n on the desktop? Nothing.

I assume this means the transfer despite the green 100% indicators is that the software is not complete? So what should I be seeing? Anyone? 

7 hours ago, Jetty said:

FLIGHTSIMSTORE

FSS0253419

Hi, 

This order number is already verified to another member account on our forum. If that is your account, please use that account as we do not allow multiple user accounts here. If you have troubles logging in with the other account, send me a private message here on the forum and I will assist you.

Thank you.