IcemanAce77

CLOSED Install Error - Product Not Working

I have clicked the "Setup" application and I get this: Application cannot be started.... The error notes are below.

I can not install Essentials Plus Overdrive. I have tried to install on another machine to test and the installer takes FOREVER to download files (like 10 hours) and when complete there is nothing there. How can I get this installed or a refund?

I have emailed you and have not received a response either. Im not happy with this product or customer service and never had this much trouble with any software. 

Please help!!!

=======

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.42000
System.Deployment.dll : 4.6.81.0 built by: NETFXREL2
clr.dll : 4.6.81.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfdll.dll : 4.6.81.0 built by: NETFXREL2
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
Server : Microsoft-IIS/7.5
X-Powered-By : ASP.NET

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : rexdownloadmanagerlite.application, Version=1.0.0.15, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0c0358af2ea80ef5, processorArchitecture=x86

APPLICATION SUMMARY
* Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://www.rexmarketplace.com/REXGS/rexdownloadmgr/rexdownloadmanagerlite.applicationresulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Activation failed.
+ The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [9/6/2015 12:03:55 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [9/6/2015 12:03:55 PM] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (Activation)
- Activation failed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.Activate(DefinitionAppId appId, AssemblyManifest appManifest, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.IO.FileNotFoundException
- The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.NativeMethods.CorLaunchApplication(UInt32 hostType, String applicationFullName, Int32 manifestPathsCount, String[] manifestPaths, Int32 activationDataCount, String[] activationData, PROCESS_INFORMATION processInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.ActivateApplication(DefinitionAppId appId, String activationParameter, Boolean useActivationParameter)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
* Transaction at [9/6/2015 12:03:55 PM]
+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreOperationSetDeploymentMetadata
- HRESULT: 0x0
+ System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.StoreTransactionOperationType (27)
- HRESULT: 0x0

I tried it again on another machine (not the one I need it on that wont install the downloader) and now it wont even start the install. No download progress starts.

I am very sorry you are having issues with downloading and installing our software.

Did you email me at support@rexgamestudios.com or at r_stough@realenvironmentxtreme.com?

Can you do it again please and make sure you put in the Subject line: REX Essentials.