xxd09

ANSWERED REX Weather Direct

Hi All

I currently have Weather Architect,Soft Clouds and REX 4 Texture Direct installed.

Where will REX Weather Direct fit into this setup?

xxd09

It  be  a weather  engine and  REX  texture  and  soft  clouds  will come  in effect  but weather  architect  wont  since   its  a design your  own weather  addon and  so  it  cant  be used with weather  direct  at the same  time  its one  or  the the other.  (  since  its  a live  weather  engine  where as  weather  architect is not)

@Pete thank you for chiming in. ;) By the way, please check your private mail here on our forum.

I currently have Weather Architect,Soft Clouds and Rex 4 Texture Direct installed.
Where will Rex Weather Direct fit into this setup?

Hi xxd09,

At this time you have clouds, textures, effects, sounds and custom weather engine covered. 

Weather Direct will be our real-time weather engine. 

Hi timest999

Thanks for making that problem clear.

I presume when Weather Direct becomes available the operator will switch between Live Weather(Weather Direct) and constructed Weather(Weather Architect) as required -with Soft Clouds and 4Texture Direct supplying textures-rain,snow and clouds etc

Is this a correct interpretation?

xxd09

Basically, yes. You won't be able to switch weather in the middle of a flight obviously, but if you want real-time you'll use Weather Direct and if you want custom you'll use Weather Architect.