whoispankaj

This is AWESOME

Hello,

I just want to congratulate and thank the folks at REX for creating such an awesome product . I loved every feeling of flying in the custom generated weather.Initially we had to search for airports where we could find the desired weather and then we had to see if we had a nice airport scenery for it.But with this idea I can just create any weather at any third party scenery that I have. And the best part was with so much of cloud and fog depiction the frame rate kept unto 30 in spite of flying the heavy jetliners like PMDG.The flying was smooth with no hiccups on the experience front. As time goes by I am sure the bugs will be ironed out.But I am loving it...

Thanks

Pankaj

Hello,

I just want to congratulate and thank the folks at REX for creating such an awesome product . I loved every feeling of flying in the custom generated weather.Initially we had to search for airports where we could find the desired weather and then we had to see if we had a nice airport scenery for it.But with this idea I can just create any weather at any third party scenery that I have. And the best part was with so much of cloud and fog depiction the frame rate kept unto 30 in spite of flying the heavy jetliners like PMDG.The flying was smooth with no hiccups on the experience front. As time goes by I am sure the bugs will be ironed out.But I am loving it...

Thanks

Pankaj

@Pankaj - Thank you for your very kind words!!!