Sign in to follow this  
Mike_SW1

CLOSED Very slow download speed REX Download-Manager

Hi

I ordered REX 4 Texture Direct with Soft Clouds yesterday and tried to download it today. I download REX Download Manager installation over the e-mail link and started the download. The download started with 6.5MB/sec but then it slowed down until it stabilized at around 156KB/sec. Since the download is very large the full download will take the hole day and night till it's finished. Please tell what I can do to avoid that or if possible send me a direct server download link, where I can download the files myself.

To make sure it's not a problem with my computer I also tried it on my laptop with the same result.

Thanks a lot

Mike

Edited by Mike_SW1

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry for that, it may just be that there are so many folks downloading off of the servers. I wouldn't stop the download once it's started, it should throttle as it's able.

Thanks a lot for your quick response. That's good to know, since the download rate went down under 100kb a second I stopped the download anyway and will restart it tomorrow then. Thanks a lot.

Mike

The sale has been huge and our servers are getting hammered right now. 

We are continuing to monitor this topic for possible further action.

Mike, please let us know how it goes.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Sign in to follow this