dapper dan

RESOLVED Where is Weather Engine (REX WX)

I have REX Essential Plus Overdrive and have been using the Weather Engine and it was working OK. For about a month I can not get it to come up. I have read the instructions Page 65 -- 68 and I just can not get it to work. Need some help.

Dan

Hi Dan. To receive support for REX Essential+OD please enter your order number and where you purchased like you have done for REX4TD as per forum rules.

Thank you Dan!

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by not being able to launch the weather engine? What is the process that you use to launch it?

By any chance you havnt  unchecked  the weather engine  not  to auto start when you start fsx?

I have been making flights like KTPA to KATL and it would tell me the weather and when I start FSX and setup KTPA TO KATL a weather Engine (box with all the wather) Like on page 68 in the

instructions would generate the weather. In the last month or so the box will not come up when I start REX's and go to FSX.

Where would I find "unchecked the weather engine not to auto start when you start fsx" Configration Manager, General or weather Engine

Ok!!!! had them checked like the pic. show's, unchecked them set up flight and start FSX no weather closed FSX and went back to REX Rechecked them like the pic.(instructions) and set up flight and started FSX and there it was the weather Engine. I know i am getting old and forgetting thinks BUT i know i had them checked like the instructions said to. O well thanks for the in put.

Dan :-[

At any rate I'm glad that worked Dan. 

No worries Dan, probably something got messed up in the database for your settings and it wasn't doing what it was checked to do. But now it's working, so that's the important part! :)

Enjoy REX!