PJH2

RESOLVED Does anyone ever answer these forum posts?

When I look at the amount of of forum posts with zero replies yet a lot of views it makes me wonder why no one answers posts. Do I have to go somewhere else for simple questions to be answered? Or do I have have to ask for a refund as I just bought this like four days ago?

Tim, you out there?

Not all of us celebrate Easter but I respect those that do but come on, a little help here to some very simple questions would be nice.

To answer your post. What answer are you looking for?

Send with tapatalk from my GT-I9500 with Lollipop.

First, I have in the "More Reply Options" menu set to send me an email when someone responds but it's not working. Frustration.

What I'm looking for is an answer to my post about the water colors I just posted a second ago.

You can delete this thread it you want as I just replied to you in another one. But why am I not getting replies via email like every other forum?

I just bought this four days ago and my frustration level is now pretty high.

Sorry.

Calm down man. The follow this thread is currently not working and they are working on it.

It's not the end of the world for you. It is a holiday for some people, and may they at least enjoy this one day?

Not a problem, I am new to REX, 4 days. How was I supposed to know they don't have a working forum system? It makes it a little tougher to have to come to the site and look for replies.

I understand it's a holiday. No problem.

Thank you for your understanding. The REX support members have always had the highest rating for member support. You can always count on them to solve your problem or answer your question.

I have had a support queston posted on another site for two days now. I imagine they are in the same boat. Family will always come first in my mind.

Enjoy the coming week and thanks for your purchase of another of the great REX products.

The reason why you aren't receiving emails is because of your profile settings. You have to select a notification method for followed topics, i.e. email, the notification menu, push notifications etc. I have enabled the email option for you so you will receive emails for all followed topics (you should even receive this one as an email).