Sign in to follow this  
tnorton776

CLOSED Does soft clouds work with REX Essential

does it or do I have do upgrade and or do something special because I just flew threw the clouds expecting to wet my panties but they were all 2D and flat still.

The soft clouds are a standalone product for the time being.

The idea is to intergate them into REX 4 texture Direct in the not too distant future.

so to install them just point them to your FSX installation,pick the set you like and away you go.

If you have a good machine ,choose the 32 bit set.

should add that if you are prone to wetting yourself while flying through clouds in FSX,i would invest in a Watercooling kit for your CPU.that way you can overclock to 6GHZ and keep yourself dry :)

steve

Hi,

Please post the order number into your signature for your soft clouds purchase.

Order # XGTYCYYDE

Should soft clouds work with REX essential and REX4 In the same manner? I guess that's what I'm asking. Don't know how to put the order in sig at the moment on iPhone. I paid the bill and expect what I saw as advertised I'm sure it's great but as of now it's not doing what's being advertised for me so please help. Do I need REX4 To get the full benefit of soft clouds or should theh work the same with slightly older REX essential. Thanks.

I'm very sorry that this is so late!

We've added your order number to your signature so no issue there.

You do not need REX 4 or any REX products to benefit from Soft Clouds. It is its own, separate utility. If you use it with Essentials, then de-select 3D clouds in the Options menu and then install Essentials textures followed up by Soft Clouds textures.

Sign in to follow this