Sign in to follow this  
andy1252

RESOLVED Request for a file

Hi,

not sure if this is the right place to do this but the forum seems to be the way to contact REX so here goes. Is it possible to either be sent (email) or given a link to a copy of the "setup.exe" for REX4 Texture Direct. While downloading the SP3 package my finger got a bit twitchy and I managed to accept an overwrite request when the SP3 setup.exe came down into the same dir as the main product. I know I can download the entire product again but it seems a bit excessive just to get the setup file and I'd like to have it as I've no doubt I'll need to reinstall FSX again at some point and so will need to unload/reinstall REX when that happens.

Also, just a suggestion, maybe have different names for the different setup files (SP1setup.exe, SP2setup.exe etc)? The would eliminate the possibilty of such accidental overwrites.

Thanks

Andy

Andy, I know it's frustrating, I'm guilty of this myself during testing etc., however we do not send links of setup files. 

It's a simple task to perform proper file maintenance, especially for future reference. 

However, I will pass this suggestion along, thank you.

Sign in to follow this