spirit_66

RESOLVED lost access to P3D v2 after update REX Ess+ OD SP3

Hi,

just downloaded and installed the SP3 update but I did obviously something wrong because after the installation and profile restore I still don't have the bought P3D v2 access anymore. I followed also the advise for reactivating it but this failed too.

Can somebody please give me a hint how to reactivate this access? Sorry for making some inconvenience.

Best regards

Spirit

Hi spirit, you have tried the following?

1.) Please reactivate your access using the following site: http://www.rexwebservices.com/issuetracker/customervalidation.aspx
2.) Please retrieve your user information go to the following site: http://www.rexwebservices.com/issuetracker/useraccount.aspx
3.) Open REX and navigate to the CONFIGURATION MANAGER->GENERAL TAB
4.) Click the RESTORE button under the BACKUP/RESTORE CONFIGURATION SETTINGS header.
5.) Enter your username and password you created when you purchased the item.
6.) Click the RESTORE button

It sounds like you have multiple accounts. To resolve that, you should email Reed Stough at: r_stough [at] realenvironmentxtreme [dot] com

In your email include a link to this topic so that he can understand the context.

Thank you!

In your email include a link to this topic so that he can understand the context......

Hi,

just sent the email to Reed Stough.

Thanks

Spirit

Hi,

I marked this topic as UNDER DEVELOPER REVIEW. Please wait patiently while we review your support topic.

Hi,

thanks for your support. Please let me know if I can be of any help to bring light into this case. By the way, I looked at my PayPal account but I guess this fee had to be paid by my credit card and I don't know if I can get the receipt for this. It must be nearly one year ago, isn't it? Can I find anything on my PC to proof the P3D v2 access I had?

Ok, cross my finger that you can help

Spirit

I have sent you instructions via email. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

I have sent you instructions via email. Please review them and let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Reed,

have you got my email as an answer to your instructions?

Regards

Spirit

HI Spirit, 

Reed is sick and obviously not able to check emails. I apologize for the delay, however when he's able, he will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your continued patience.

HI Spirit, 

Reed is sick and obviously not able to check emails. I apologize for the delay, however when he's able, he will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Hi Tim,

well, only thought my email got lost somewhere. I'm fine and wish Reed a "get well soon".

Thanks

Spirit

Hi,

as Reed recommended I downloaded the full REX Ess+ OD SP3 version, installed, validated it and now the P3D v2 access is ok.

Thanks for the great support

Spirit