cessnaflyer

RESOLVED REX update for build 0715

Yes. You really should read the manual and browse the forums so will know where to find things and where to post questions. It would help your understanding of the forum rules, how to post for help, where to post for help etc. It won't take you long and save you some time later on.

OK sorry sir i will read the manuals when i get the chane. but i am flying right now. and sorry for posting in the wrong spots i am new. i just got to this forum last night lol

No problem. If you get 15 minutes, click on each main threads in all the forums. That way you will get a feel for what's what and where to go for information. Such as the latested version of REX3. You have full access to all the forums now that you are verified as a REX3 user. Just keep in mind that if you purchase another REX product such as REX4TD, you will also have to get "verified" that you indeed have  purchased that product before you will be able to post questions in the particular forum.

Enjoy your flight.

yeah for sure i will do that. i have a ton of file to deal with for fsx but i just want to fly for now and don't feel like messing with every thing right now. i am enjoying a nice virtual flying day with REX.