Sign in to follow this  
JSilva

RESOLVED Download issues

I am having a problem. After I downloaded REX4 from FSPilotShop, it got corrupted for some reason. What is even worse is that my downloads left is -11 (I was wondering how it even gone past 0) meaning that it claims I downloaded 31 times (the limit is 20) when in reality, I downloaded 3 times. I use DownloadThemAll as my Download Manager (using a Download Manager is recommended according to the Installation Guide). The order number is in the signature.

Edited by JSilva

Hi Junior,

On behalf of the store where you purchased our software, I'm sorry for this major inconvenience. Please don't worry about the downloads, I will advise them to reset this for you. I will send you a private message here on our forum to get that information from you. Please check that.

Now, I know that they were having infrastructure problems and switched to a new system and for the time being they are requesting folks to use and internet browser for downloading. Strange, yes I know.

Please try that, and report back here your findings. If the file downloads as a .php file, simply rename it to a .zip file and unzip that. If the unzipping is causing an issue, I suggest trying another unzip utility.

Hi Junior,

On behalf of the store where you purchased our software, I'm sorry for this major inconvenience. Please don't worry about the downloads, I will advise them to reset this for you. I will send you a private message here on our forum to get that information from you. Please check that.

Now, I know that they were having infrastructure problems and switched to a new system and for the time being they are requesting folks to use and internet browser for downloading. Strange, yes I know.

Please try that, and report back here your findings. If the file downloads as a .php file, simply rename it to a .zip file and unzip that. If the unzipping is causing an issue, I suggest trying another unzip utility.

Thanks, I will look into that when I get the PM. BTW, I use Mozilla Firefox and WinRAR.

Edited by JSilva

I got my downloads back to 20. I am currently downloading via Mozilla Firefox Download. The time to complete is 50 min @ approximately 1MB/s. Current status is 3.0GB/6.3GB

EDIT: 26 min @ 1.2MB/s. Current status is 4.5GB/6.3GB

EDIT 2: Download Complete. I installed and it worked. I got REX4 up to date.

Edited by JSilva

Thank you very much for responding back, I'm glad it's resolved for you!

Sign in to follow this