Sign in to follow this  
wizza52

RESOLVED order number problem

Hello all, Im new to the REX forum so please bear with me!!

I have had REX for a long time now (probably 2 years [ish]) but because of computer problems and not having had FSX installed for a long time...i want to the reinstall my copy of REX v2 back into my reinstalled FSX....(does that sound right!!!!?)

Of course I have the disc and the order no....but,I not have the rest of the information..eg the order date etc!!!

How do I get around this...is there a way of obtaining the rest of the info to reinstall the program..?

Hope someone can help me!!!

Thanks a lot....

Dave

Dave, simply contact the store where you purchased our product and they will help you out with this. After this is completed you will have the proper information to post for verification, as well as the new updated files for REX.

Hello timest999!!

Thanks for the reply.

On the flightsimstore website there is only a no. For AUS. And I'm in the UK.

There isn't an email address for them either...

Sorry to be a pain!! Have you any idea what I can do.

Thank you.

Dave.

Thanks mate I see that now!!!

I'll email them now.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

David.

Hello Timest 999!!

I hope you are well...

Although its no big deal, I am a bit surprised I have had no reply from the Flightstore....

I emailed them on the 7th and twice more to confirm they are receiving my mail (even though when I send the email it says "thank you for your enquiry its important to us...blah blah blah)

So they must be receiving something...

They now know my new email address of course  my old email address and ive also given them my order no. from the sleeve of the disc.

What do you think.....should I just wait and see...

Thank you my friend

Dave.

I will alert them of this thread, hang tight.

Hi David,

Our support team has replied to each and every one of your emails to our help desk. Perhaps you're not receiving our replies to the address you sent your emails from? Maybe check your junk mail folders to see if they've ended up there.

Basically what has been done is we've changed the email address on your account to the one you sent your messages from as requested, and reset your password so that you can login to get the details you need to validate your installation. Obviously I can't give you the details here in this public forum but if you can please try and find our replies that would be great. A full transcript of our replies has also been sent to Tim here at REX so he may be able to relay that to you in a more private setting.

Hello to whom this concerns!!!!

I am now sorted!!! ....and of course its been my problem all along!!

The replies from the Flight store were in my SPAM files..... (whatever!!)

I really want to apologise for making this so difficult...but I do want to thank you (timest999) and (Adrian [flight store])??  for your fantastic help.

THANKS GUYS!!!

Dave. 

OK Dave, glad it's sorted.

Now, so I can set you to verified member here, please advise of that order number.

Sorry about the delayed reply Timest 999.

The order number is FSS 0111361.

Does this answer your question.

Thank you

Dave.