Sign in to follow this  
cuevision

RESOLVED Real Environment Xtreme for X-Plane - mistake in buying

I do not know if this is the right place to ask. I have sent flightsimstore already this question, but they did not respond. My question:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I think I have done some mistaken purchases. I was intent to buy REX 4 for FSX,
so I just have bought REX - REX 4 | Texture Direct HD, ordernumber 279616. Now I have installed it, I realized I have not bought REX 4 program, but Texture Direct HD only. Ok can happen, so I went back to the flightsimstore and thought I should buy REX - Real Environment Xtreme in order to get both program and Texture HD. SO I ordered some yesterdaymorning Real Environment Xtreme for X-Plane ordernumber 279644.

During downloading, I started to be confused. I read for Xplane. And I realized I do not have Xplane, but FSX.

Some years ago I bought REX2, did not used it for a long time, and I read yesterdaymorning some good reviews about REX4.Thats why I got confused and thought I could buy a brand new REX4 for FSX. Because there are a lot of possibilities and my Engish reading is not that best, I have bought some stuff, which I can not use now.

Can you, from REX, help me in solving this please?

Regards,
Ed

Ed, sorry to hear this, however, as you suspected you will need to contact the vendor for this.

Hi Tim,

Thanks. Could give it a try. I will contact them again.

Ed

Hi

Flightsimstore has react to my question today. The amount has been credit.

Regards,

Ed