Bozman

CLOSED "The Weather Theme could not be loaded. Please check that this file exists and try again"

I m using wxplus, all of a sudden I am now getting this message,  I have seen another post about giving this folder permission , but it already has full control

Just started happening today?  Any ideas. Thanks

Installed as admin  Order ~ SSS0170701   

Sorry bit more info  build 3.7.2013.0715

When I load up the bar that loads weather moves across almost instantly ., before took about 20 seconds

Many thanks for your quick reply,  I had gone through all the other options,  firewall, antivirus, database repair checking permissions etc.  Ill wait a few days and just load orbx weather in meantime.

Your support has always been excellent,  thank you very much.

Steve

Please do the following:

STEPS FOR GIVING FULL CONTROL:

1 - Right click on the REX main folder (i.e C:\REX ESSENTIAL PLUS OVERDRIVE) and click on the Properites option

2 - Click on the Security Tab, and select your user profile in the list provided. Click the EDIT button to give Full Control rights. Then click the APPLY button and OK button to complete your action.

3 - Perform steps 1 and 2 on your main FSX or P3D folders.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR USER PROFILE NAME WITHIN THE LIST PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:

From the Security Tab Window

1 - Click the EDIT button, then click the ADD button.

2 - In the new pop-up window "Select Users and Groups", click the ADVANCED button.

3 - In the new pop-up window click the "FIND NOW" button. In the list below select your user name you log into windows that has Administrative Rights.

4 - Click the OK button, the click the OK button again.

5 - Then in the list in the "Permissions..." window select the name you added and give Full Control rights.

6 - Then click the APPLY button and OK button.

7 - Perform steps 1 - 6 on your main FSX or P3D folders.

FINAL STEPS

1 - Where REX is installed look for the WxTheme folder. Right click on the BGLC.exe file and select the Properties option.

2 - On the pop-up window check the option "Run As Administrator". Then click the OK button.