Michael_B767_ATP

CUSTOMER REVIEW In A Word: OUTSTANDING

Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know the download, install and setup went smoothly. As far as the new look, in a word "OUTSTANDING"... Worth every penny of the $29.92 I've spent on REX4 for P3Dv2.

Thanks

Edited by Michael_B767_ATP

Nice to hear that and thanks for your comment.

Sent from my GT- I9500 using Tapatalk

Michael, I agree totally:)

Thanks for the nice comments.

Glen

Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know the download, install and setup went smoothly. As far as the new look, in a word "OUTSTANDING"... Worth every penny.

Thanks

I totally agree---great work!

Thank you for your hard work,REX-Team.

Mike

Tim for President and Reed can be 1st Lady :) (might need small operation)

steve

Tim for President and Reed can be 1st Lady :) (might need small operation)

steve

Hah!!

Just installed and was skeptical about the upgrade but ......SENSATIONAL is all I can say just stunning textures, Im maxed out on settings and have a substantial increase in frame rates compared to essentials...go figure ;-)

Glad you're all enjoying!!! It's only going to get better, stay tuned ;)

Hi everyone,

I have to fully agree with Michael's original post. I purchased & installed Rex4+HD recently & the textures are amazing! The software downloaded & installed perfectly even though I lost internet connectivity half way through the download  :-\ (nothing to do do with the REX software at all, but all due to external internet providers issues). The install simply paused & allowed me to continue once that my IP issue was resolved. Amazing.

I'm blown away by the texture options, the simplicity of choosing & saving themes themes, & the sheer image quality. Absolutely brilliant work.

Now, if I can find a ground texture software anything near to Rex4 quality I'll be in FSX heaven.

Thanks Michael for your original post, and to the Rex4 team for your fantastic work. :D

Steve (aka Dog-Pilot) 

Hi Just bought this software for FSX and must say I am very pleased with the overall effects it has completely made my sim look great it is early days yet but when I get time to have a good session with it and get to know it it'll be even better. Also it seems to have improved my frame rates a little too, download went ok and installation was even better.

Many Thanks.

Thanks again folks! Glad you're enjoying ;)

Now, if I can find a ground texture software anything near to Rex4 quality I'll be in FSX heaven.

Here you go Steve: http://fullterrain.com