Hello,

As in the title big mistake from me !

The facts : I just to change my computer. So, I just bought some new addons (GEX, UTX...) that could not run on my old config. Among them REX version 3.6.2013.0415 bought on the ven. 20/12/2013 04:18 at PCaviator order 117170 !

Shame on me, believe it or not I did not know that a new version would come out :blink:  ::) . So, what was my surprise when I received an email this morning from PCaviator with in the title "New REX4 Now Available".

So, I guess I'm be supposed to buy the new version or is there a possible arrangement ?

Waiting for your answer, thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

As I understand it, REX4 is more about textures and does not have its own wx engine. Thus, you would need what you have to create real world weather. Also, one of the mods said that 4 will have its own wx engine, but it is not yet ready for download yet.

Sherm

Sherm is correct. You may use the new textures installed with REX4 and still use REX E. as usual.

Sherm is correct. You may use the new textures installed with REX4 and still use REX E. as usual.

As I understand it, REX4 is more about textures and does not have its own wx engine. Thus, you would need what you have to create real world weather. Also, one of the mods said that 4 will have its own wx engine, but it is not yet ready for download yet.

Sherm

Thank you for your answers. I thought that REX4 was a complete new version of REX E+OD 3. By now I must learn how all these things work :) .

Regards,

Richard Portier

• Like 1