Sign in to follow this  
Emi

RESOLVED Buying P3D License with PayPal?

Hello,

I have just switched from FSX to P3D and would like to continue using REX. I do not have a Credit Card to buy the P3D License though. Is there any option to buy it using PayPal somewhere which I may have missed?

Best regards

Emanuel

Hi Emanuel,

Unfortunately we don't have the facility to offer in-app purchases with PayPay. Let me discuss this with our CFO who may be able to handle case-by-case basis in regards. I will get back with you on this.

Thank you very much Tim, at this point I have already put P3Dv2 aside already because of the "horrible" default grapics (yeah, I have to many hours flown with your product in FSX so it is really hard to fly without it now).

Just a word of warning, I purchased the license to use REX in P3D. There was no confirmation email or anything to suggest that the process had been recognized. I restarted the program which then said that P3D was activated. Today I get a call from credit Fraud to say my card is being used else where. All sorted but thought a word of caution to this process was required.

Duke.

Duke, don't tie this into our gateway as we use Authorize.net. Emails are mandatory, it made your spam box obviously.

Ok, I have finallly found someone who has a credit card and was able to buy me the P3D license. You can close this case.