Sign in to follow this  
Kedelimar

CLOSED "Fly now!" doesn't start P3D

Hello,

"Fly now!" doesn't start P3D. I have restored the P3D key as mentioned in other topics but the problem still occurs.

Default settings will launch P3D but I can not install any textures then I get the message that I need a valid license key.

Thank you in advance

You state that it doesn't start P3D, however, then you stated that default settings will launch P3D. Can you elaborate more in detail?

Also, on the REX CONFIGURATION MANAGER/GENERAL tab, does it say P3D ACTIVATED?

On the REX graphic header at the top, does it state "LICENSED FOR FSX AND PREPAR3D"?

actually I am at work so I can not post a screenshot.

I am not sure for the header at the top, but under the configuration manager P3D was activated.

I will post a screenshot asap.

It may be that you have duplicate accounts in our system.  We may need to consolidate them.

Please email me at: r_stough@realenvironmentxtreme.com

Also within your email please provide a link to this forum post so that I can refer back to it.

Thank you!

I did the restore of my account. But still REX doesn't launch P3D.

I re-installed REX but also without success. After pressing the "I just want to fly" button, the program copies the texture and asks me again if I want to fly now. I confirm with "ok" and end up in the Quick Start menu again :-(

Any further tips ?

Did you receive my email reply?  If not please email me again.  I had an email problem yesterday.

This support topic is currently being handled via email between a customer and the developers.

Sign in to follow this