PartyOnWayne

RESOLVED Weather Theme Could Not Be Loaded Error!

Hi, i'm getting an error when FSX is loading saying weather theme could not be loaded blablabla, also the textures don't seem to load when I try installing them. Im using REX essentials plus.

Specs:

i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz

G-skill sniper series 4gb 2 ram sticks. 8gb in total.

Radeon HD 7850 overclocked a tad

Asus p8z77 pro 3 mobo

650watt psu

250gb hard drive

REX Version: .1028 I'm assuming i need sp1 but i cant find it. Honestly i dont think it will help so please dont make this your first recommendation.

I read the manual and had rex2.0 installed fine on my old system.

Keep in mind i am having similar errors with opus sim connect and fsinn resorting in me using squawkbox for vatsim.

I'm using kaspersky anti virus with firewall turned off and running almost everything as admin. I tried re-installing it with stock clocks and receiving same error.

Please help its bugging me like crazy.  :

Also, how do i make a signature.?

oh yea its also installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X so thats right and all my settings are correct.

my addons are:

pmdg 737ngx

cs 777

gex

utx

gsx

my traffic 2013

and REX  :-\

No weather or textures show up by the way.

well actually i think weather works fine.

Excellent to hear! I was getting there, just wanted to make sure to get the pertinent information we need for support out of the way. 

I will amend your signature with the information you provided so we don't have to ask each time you post for support.

Cheers!