smaunder

RESOLVED REX Essentials plus Overdrive - SP1 install gives 'not enough disk space' error

When running the SP1 update, even as administrator, I get a 'not enough disk space!' error. I have plenty of room on the drive.

Any assistance would be appreciate.

Thanks.

Are you installing the SP on a different drive than C? If so please try the following: 1.) Repair REX through your Windows Control Panel, then try to re-install the Service Pack.

Are you installing the SP on a different drive than C?

Is this drive an external drive a drive on a network are you accessing this drive with full rights? Is this drive setup with a raid setup?

It is just a standard internal sata drive. It is a 3TB Seagate drive. No RAID or anything.

Yesterday I had same problem on my machine. There was over 2GB space left and SP1 updater reported not enough space (I have it on D: 3TB drive)

The simple workaround is to fill your space to have less than 2GB free space just for installer check.

There is probably incorrect size type used in installer to store free space which overruns. Just suggestion.

I did as chilly suggested and filled up some of my hard drive. As soon as I got below 2 TB free space, the install worked. It seems the installer doesn't like more than 2 TB free space on the drive.

Thanks for all the help.

Thank you folks for looking into this. I will bring this up with our lead developer!