I am trying to make a backup for the service pack version 3.5.2012.1029 but in the configuration manager it says my password is incorrect, I can restore but cannot backup, any help would be great, thanks

If you place the correct information into the required fields, it will work.

Thank you, I did place the correct information into the required fields, it doesn't work.

Thank you very much, you guys are awesome!

No, it still says I need to select a different username and password.

This topic is currently awaiting a developer response. Please wait patiently while we review your support topic.

For fun I just tried a compleatly random username and password, a box came up saying I already have a username and password, ( the one I have been trying) very strange, so I input the info again and it still tells me to use a different username and password, I don't know if that helps you troubleshoot the issue or not, just thought I would mention it.

I figured it all out, thanks for the help ,you can call this resolved.

Could you kindly advise what the resolve was?

I uninstalled everything REX related off of my computer and reinstalled it according to James Holcombs Video. I must have had it installed wrong because as I snooped around in my files there was REX stuff in all the wrong places,I now have Everything together in one folder on my C: drive. I have no clue how it worked so well before the service pack was installed, got lucky I guess. I also turned down Cloud density in fsx to medium, that has brought me to silky smooth 30 fps again only when the weather is not loading every 20 or 30 seconds. should I post a separate topic for that issue? Sorry for the waste of your time and thanks very much.

No waste of our time, we are here to try and help folks. I am very happy this is resolved for you, and thank you so much for taking the time to write your resolve.

Enjoy!