Cabeça

RESOLVED The time REX theme could not be loaded. Please check if the file exists and try again

Hello can anyone help me?

I have the following error message: The time REX theme could not be loaded. Please check if the file exists and try again

how can I resolve this error? thank you

Window 7 ultimate edition 64 bit | Intel Core i7-3770K processor overclocked

8GB DDR3 2133MHz dual channel memory

ati radeon Sapphire HD 7870 2GB GDDR 5 ghz

REX - REX Essential PLUS w / OverDrive

Thank you for contacting us. I need some additional information. When you state that a REX Theme could not be loaded are you referring to a Texture Theme or Random Weather Theme? If you go to where REX is installed there is a folder ErrorLog. Please post your most recent log entries.

I had the same problem. To solve it I right moused on the REX OC Icon and selected "Run as Administrator." That seemed to have fixed it for me. So far so good. :)

@Ginns - thank you for the update and we are glad that things are working for you.

@Cabeça - did you see Ginns answer? Were you able to get things operating?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in a while, so we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.