I nedd to know when I go to exe REX to install it ask me what folder do you want to install this too. I am quite confused is only showing c:/REX plus overdrive/ is that the right folder as I am running windows 8 64bit now that being said once its install I open open REX theres another place that ask when do I want to locate since I am running windows 8 64 bit do I put this in the programsX86 folder I am confused need some help. Thanks

Yes I believe the new default location provided by REX is C/REX. If it is not you should manually tell it to do so. DO NOT deviate from this.

..............................and Welcome to REX Forums :D !!!

Hi guys why is it when I create the textures I want they don't show up in fsx I tried the ethereal water but when I go over the water coming of of salt lake city the water is still light blue The shiny texture is there but no change why is that and has that been a problem with windows 8 64bit I do save the textures and then install them but the water does not change color thanks

We have not heard back from you. We have provided you advice to follow, can you please advise us of your current status?

We recommend you download Service Pack 1 for REX Essential Plus or Overdrive.

You can download the appropriate versions here:

REX ESSENTIAL PLUS OVERDRIVE - SERVICE PACK 1

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/82-rex-essential-plus-overdrive-updates-and-service-packs/

REX ESSENTIAL PLUS - SERVICE PACK 1

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/forum/81-rex-essential-plus-updates-and-service-packs/

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in a while, so we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.