frostinio

RESOLVED Planes are invisble adn graphics morphing into each other.

Hi, after I load REX and then click fly, it takes you to FSX, from there I choose a default weather (not REX), but after the flight has loaded, at some point the REX weather is injected. Any ideas how to stop this happening.

in the configuration section untick enable REX weather engine, once you done this you don't need to start the rexe splash screen unless you need to make changes eg textures or to use the REX weather engine again, just use fsx as normal since the textures are already installed.

Its all in the manual on what things do

Thank you for your questions. I will try to best answer them here. However, I must stress that a good careful read of the manual can go a long way.

QUESTION # 1

To answer your first question I would need to see an example of what you are seeing. It is hard to determine what you are seeing without seeing it my self.

QUESTION #2

If you are using REX only for the textures you do not need to start REX everytime with FSX. If you are using it for the weather engine you will need to start REX first and then let REX start FSX.

QUESTION #3

REX does not alter your FSX settings. It only changes some of the environment textures and the weather. Again I may need to see a screenshot of what you are seeing to better help you.

I am going to merge this post with you other. In that it is related.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in a while. So we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.