izzo1

RESOLVED Essential Upgrade only/No Texture..Photo included

I uninstalled REX for the upgrade to Essential.. All folders have been deleted cleaned up and registry are all gone. A clean uninstall was completed. Here is my problem and it seems like everyone else is having a lot of Drama. Mine is only an upgrade and not OD.. Can you try to help out if you can without yelling? LOL..Thanks..

Posted ImagePosted Image

Drama :) Hang in there friend .Our forum is here to help the few simmer's having problems,We want to get you up and flying.

I will work on that today. What version should I be at before doing the upgrade?

After I posted this topic with issue with Essential, I loaded up REX2.0 only..No overdrive. I will from here upgrade to Essential. My current version right now for Just REX

is 2.0.2010.0514.Can I go from this version running straight to Essential?. What version do I need for Essensial than to Pro?

David

David, thanks for hanging in there, support has been nuts with this past weeks sale. Plus I have been battling the worst Flu I have ever dealt with :(

I advised Reed about the upgrade path you inquired about, and I will get back to you when I hear from him.

Hey Times

I am now up to Essential + OD. Need to adjust settings. I am now up and running. I do have to say that I had to do 6 steps in order to get to Rexesod. I have a DVD purchased from PC Aviator Rex2.0. Here are my sets that I did.

1st. CD. Installed REX 2.0. 2.0.2012.0514

2nd. SP3 to 2.0.2010.0611

3rd. HOT FIX 2.3.2010.1027

4th. REX OVERDRIVE 2.5.2010.1027

5th. REX Essential 3.0.2012.0522

6th. REX essential + OD. 3.5.2012.1029

Is this normal procedure to get up to this level? If there is a easier way and short cut, let me know.

Thanks guys. I will wait for your response than we can close this out.

David

Thanks for all your help. I will know that for my next clean reinstall if needed

Edited by izzo1