Sign in to follow this  
cosmicstar23

RESOLVED Upgrade to REX Essential Overdrive zip corrupt

The download link on the american link on this page http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/21720-REX-essential-plus-overdrive-for-REX-3120121028-users/ is corrupt (I downloaded it twice). The australian link doesn't even work and noway am I going to wait 12 hours to download the other ones to figure out if they are corrupt or not. :(

The files that can't be extracted out of the zip file are Cab13.cab and Cab14.cab and the error is "Error 0x800004005: Unspecified Error".

Could you please upload a zip that actually works! ;)

Thank you!

It's NOT corrupt. These files are checked regularly, and tens of thousands of folks have downloaded and used it just fine.

The problem is either:

1. Download integrity, or,

2. Unzipping utility.

Try a different unzipping utility.

Ok, i'll try it again later with a different utility! Also found a similar thread on avsim and somebody got it working using 64-bit 7zip. Thanks :)

Oh, yes, sorry, THANK YOU Jay for chiming in sir!

I believe you guys, but its just not working for me. I tried everything, clearing cache, temp files. I tried 7-zip, Winrar (32 & 64 bit) etc .. nothing works, it always fails when extracting cab13.cab and cab14.cab!

I wasted 12gb of my monthly bandwidth (from re-downloading it multiple times), so unfortunately i won't try again anytime soon.

Thanks anyways for making it available!

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

We have not heard back from you in a while. So we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.

Sign in to follow this