Sign in to follow this  
asifjamali

RESOLVED REX Weather Engine Display in Full Screen Mode and other queries

I have recently installed REX Essential Plus with O/D, and I just love it. Thanks for the wonderful product.

1) I am wondering if there is a way to display the Weather Engine window (RexWX map) while running FSX in full screen mode in a single PC/multi-monitor setup. I need to always run the FSX in full screen mode (this is how it is all setup), so switching on/off the windowed mode is not an option. I understand the application runs externally, but I am looking to find a way to overcome the problem as I would love to keep an eye on this during the flight.

2) Is there a simple way I can manually setup a particular weather scenario (e.g. clear sky or thunderstorm with lightning/thunder effects).

3) How can I increase the smoothing effect on the environment when real weather is updated. In my current REX setup, the change is sudden and, at times, dramatic.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Asif

Hi Asif,

1. There is no way to do that at this time.

2. Best way is to use the Random Weather inside REX. See the user manual in regards.

3. Make certain to set RATE AT WHICH WEATHER CHANGES OVER TIME inside FSX to NONE.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

We have not heard back from you in a while. So we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.