Hi, I am in total confusion. I accidentally deleted REX Essentials form my Hard Disk and would like to reinstall it. I fly with P3D. my FSS order # is #FSS0035859 Product: REX - Real Environment Xtreme v2.0

I also remember that I purchased the P3D activation from you and REX Essentials worked ok with P3D.

What's the easiest and fastest way of getting back to business?

Thank'you very much

Andrea

I truly apologize for the delay in response. The best way to get REX up and running is log into your FSS account and download the latest version.

I truly apologize for the delay in response. The best way to get REX up and running is log into your FSS account and download the latest version.

Ok, I will, and what about the P3D key? I purchased it directly from you

Tnx

Edited by AndreaD

You simply use the RESTORE feature within the REX Configuration Manager. Open REX, go to the CONFIGURATION MANAGER, click RESTORE and enter your username and password, the same one you used when purchasing.

I am just checking in to see if the issue you are experiencing has been resolved?

Thank'you rstough, I am recovering after a hard week so the reinstall saturday will have to wait till next week.

I'll get back to you if I encounter any other problem.

AD

No problem. We will place this post on monitoring and await your response.

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

We have not heard back from you in regards to your issue. Has the issue you addressed been resolved?

Can we mark this issue resolved or closed?

We have not heard back from you in a while. So we are going to mark this issue resolved. If you need further assistance please feel free to open a new topic.