Sign in to follow this  
laxclipper

REX Studios WOW!

REX Studios WOW!!!

I wanted to share my admiration for the outstanding dedication REX Studios have provided to their customers.

Last night I logged into my Flightsim store account to download REX again, recently I upgraded my computer and I had to reinstall all my flight simulator software.

I was very impressed when I saw the date I first purchased REX November 2008!!! That means the REX Studios crew has been giving us updates for the past 5 years for free!!! I paid 39.95 US for this amazing FSX add-on and they keep making it better free of charge.

Really, Guys that is incredible!!! REX is to FSX, what the Sun is to the Earth. I am hoping you guys can start working on other projects soon so I can finally pay you for all your hard work.

39.95 for 5 years is not enough for what you have done for my flight simulator experience.

REX Team, may God give you +5 what you have given us.

Sincerely

Edgar

Edited by laxclipper

Edgar,

Thank you for your kind words sir, we have been blessed with our givings no doubt.

Keep your eyes open, you have another freebie coming your way in the coming days :)

Cheers!

Hi edgar

i thought the same thing as you.It's really nice to see people like you on the forum who appreciate what you get for your money.

I've used REX since 2008 and like you still can't believe that nearly six years after i bought it i still use it every day. :)

happy days

steve-0 :)

I join in. And those news on the final Ess+ (OD) being uploaded just made my day. Keep em coming, REX team!

Plus 1 to what other posters said here.

This is outstanding value/service from REX Game Studios

Cheers.