Spartan0536

CLOSED REX Essentials +

Hello REX Community,

I have REX+OD that I bought from SimMarket.com (as indicated below with my purchase order number), I have been stuck with REX+OD now for quite awhile, my question is not why is Essentials + is coming before Overdrive, but rather will REX Essentials + be featured as a free upgrade to REX + Overdrive on SimMarket or will I still have to wait another 4-6 months for Overdrive (estimate based upon current wait times for SP1)?

Thanks in advance,

John

Hi John,

Please have patience for a few hours. Only Tim and Reed can answer your question, ;).

Hi Essential+ for OD will be released shortly after Essential+. All the code changes needed for OD are already done in Essential+, we need the extra time to wrap it all together and test on the specific OD functions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No John, we are shooting for 3-5 days after the initial release.

aaahhhh ok then, so Overdrive is just the extra addon textures wrapped in with the SP1 pack, not an SP2 with Extra Textures, thanks

I installed REX-Essentials Overdrive as an upgrade, as I am an existing customer. I must be missing something here, as I cannot access the different texture photos for sky, clouds, etc as I do in the REX Extreme program. Is this normal or am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin, please post your issue in the proper subforum.

Thank you.