nickac1092

RESOLVED Rex OD causeing transparent aircraft?

Hey guys. Most of my aircraft are now transparent. This happened just a few days ago when i put a new set of textures on with REX. Any ideas how to fix it?

Hi nickac,

Everything but your REX order number is in your signature. Please place that in there as well. Thanks.

Hi nickac,

Everything but your REX order number is in your signature. Please place that in there as well. Thanks.

K my order number is in my signiture. This transparent problem is with alot of Project Opensky and SkySpirit aircraft; just a FYI. I dont know if i need an update or something but when this problem started, it was the 20th. Thats when my textures in the midwestern USA switched to snow.

Hi nickac,

I would appreciate any help. I cant fly any of my faverite aircraft from Posky now due to this. I need serious help with this. Most of my Posky aircraft never had this problem before etheir. Now can Somebody please reply to my topic here? Its been over a week since i started this.

Sorry for the late reply nickac :( we are all busy as bees. Please accept my apology.

Lowering your texture resolution in REX and/or Flight Simulator will make this problem go away. You are demanding too much memory bandwidth.

Sorry for the late reply nickac :( we are all busy as bees. Please accept my apology.

Lowering your texture resolution in REX and/or Flight Simulator will make this problem go away. You are demanding too much memory bandwidth.

ok... You read my System specs in my signiture too? I thought i had more then enough to Max out everything. Il guess il give it a try. Yes i do accept the apology. Its just that i can get fusterated easily during the school year do to stress. I just gave it a try and still have the problem so im reverting back to default textures to see if thats the problem. How do i lower the texture resolution in REX? Edited by nickac1092

The title pretty much explains the problem. I restored the default textures and now i can even install the new ones. Its so fusterating.

Nick, I just PM'd you, please advise if that will work.

Nick, I just PM'd you, please advise if that will work.

Yes that will work. I want to have skype showing you my computer screen so you can see the problem. In about 1 hour i would like o go on skype. Right now im still at school. Il be home by 3:30 PM CDT because im going to get my headset from my dads house which will add 10 minutes to my comute home.

IM on skype. is your skype name the same as on here? Mine is. Look at my profile.

Timest999, I emailed your REX email with the results after i tried out your idea with the task manager and windows services. Im still having the same problem.

sounds like your copy of envmap.bmp got deleted. try reinstalling some REX textures from the REX GUI (including reflections) to restore that crucial file to its proper place in your Fs9 directory.

sounds like your copy of envmap.bmp got deleted. try reinstalling some REX textures from the REX GUI (including reflections) to restore that crucial file to its proper place in your Fs9 directory.

I already fixed it like a month ago but thanks for your help!