Sign in to follow this  
DavidRN

RESOLVED Download Corrupted

Hello, I just downloaded the overdrive file 3 times from the link that is provided for FS2004.  During unzipping the file .......FILES.7z creates an error.  Retry repeats the error.  Skip creates an extraction error in the exe file.

3 separate downloads and same issue.

I do like the texture rendering of REX over other products.  However, REX does not work near as well as other weather programs out there.  I am upgraded to SP4 by the 1027 at the end of the numbers on the About screen.  Hopefully REX will fix its issues.  If not, ASE is out there and works!

You have to understand I am getting frustrated with my experiences with REX.  I stopped using it a few months back and want to be able to use it as it is the best rendering software bar none out there.

Download: sorry to hear about the issues. Just did a download myself to check and no problems. Try using a download tool if you didn't

Weather engine: What is the specific problem about the workings of the weather engine?

REX usage: As you know REX and the weather engine are two seperate programs. You can use other external weather programs with the textures of REX.

Before a new download, delete all the previous downloaded files, clear your browser cache and reboot your pc.

Hope this helps.

Seems Iexplorer 9 does not like it.  Different browser, no problem.  Installing now.  Thanks Microsoft for yet another super upgrade!