THE GOLDEN RULE:
You will receive NO support until you have set your ordernumber in your signature
- 1 ) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters. Support is not provided via Private Message system, so please do not expect an answer if you private message a team member. The main reason that support is provided in public is because that way a huge database of help can be built up, a private solution only benefits you, so why not share it with other people with the same problem ?
- 2 ) Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- 3 ) Please do not post a thread using CAPS for the subject to attract attention, it is considered to be shouting and rude, any topic breaking this groundrule is subject to deletion upon sight without notification. Real Environment X staff may use CAPS for important announcements, such as product releases or community announcements
- 4 ) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- 5 ) Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
- 6 ) Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- 7 ) We also do not allow posts that are sexual, political, race-oriented or religious in nature or violate Real Environment X community standards. The Real Environment X staff shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- 8 ) Discussion of illegal activities such as tips for software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- 9 ) Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- 10 ) While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts for competitors software. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of other boards or Real Environment X competitor's products. If you wish to make comparisons to competitive products please do so in the form of a balance pros/cons review or discussion.
- 11 ) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- 12 ) If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- 13 ) Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- 14 ) You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- 15 ) You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- 16 ) We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
- 17 ) Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
- 18 ) Bans will occur by user, if a user has been banned and creates a new account under a new name with a new email address and gets found out, even if the user is no longer violating the EULA, the user in question will be banned without warning, there will be no discussion or correspondence regarding the banning decision.
- 19 ) A user may not post a message on the Real Environment X forums on behalf of a banned user.
- 20 ) Banned users can still receive legitimate support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Services and Solicitation
- 21 ) These rules may be revised from time to time. Members are responsible for periodically reviewing these rules to ensure compliance. If you have any questions about any particular rule(s) email any one of our moderators or the owners of this board. Forum rules & guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy but rather a private forum and NOT a public forum. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed. If you do not accept the rules, then simply do not register and visit this site.
Links in Sigs
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines:
- We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by Real Environment X and it is not an affiliate program link.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate Real Environment X community standards. The Real Environment X team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- Signatures that may be confused with official staff are not allowed