During the installation process, you may be required to locate the original installation folder to install the patch. You should uninstall all previous versions of this software prior to installing this version.
Prepar3D v4.4, v.45
Valid serial key for REX Environment Force
Fixed – Saving multiple community themes with the same name
Fixed – Support link to old support form
Fixed – Mini UI blocking FMS screen in the simulator
Fixed – Airspeed issue when using weather injection smoothing
Fixed – Community themes causing CTD of the application and simulator
Added – Feature to reduce re-registration after upgrades
Added – Feature to automatically backup all settings and personal presets to local drive
Added – Feature to backup all settings and personal presets to the REX EDGE cloud server
Added – Feature to restore all settings and personal presets from local drive or REX EDGE cloud server
Improved – Performance
Removed – Testing sliders on automation window
Please uninstall all versions of Environment Force before installing this version.
1. Turn off your Anti-Virus software and Disable your Firewall.
2. Click the link below to download the installer file. Download to your desktop.
3. Right-click on the rexinstaller.exe and select “Run as Administrator”.
4. You may be alerted that the publisher is unknown. Click Run Away.
5. Proceed through the installer wizard until complete.
6. Delete the rexinstaller.exe file from your desktop when complete.