timest999

PRODUCT UPDATE REX OverDrive for FSX

14 posts in this topic

DO NOT INSTALL THIS OVERDRIVE UPDATE ON TOP OF REX ESSENTIAL! THE OVERDRIVE PACKAGE FOR REX ESSENTIAL IS NOT YET AVAILABLE.

The download is 3.52GB in size, so we recommend using a download manager such as GetRight (http://www.getright.com) or Internet Download Manager (http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com)

Below are a couple of download options:

>>> DOWNLOAD TORRENT FROM HERE <<<

Normal Download Links, click on the flag of the country closest to you:

usa.png ger.png

Extraction Phase:
Make sure that you do not place the extracted downloaded files where REX is installed or you may get a Read Only error.

Installation Phase:
During the actual installation phase of Overdrive, be sure that when the option to "BROWSE" to where to install Overdrive, that you select the main folder where REX is installed.

For folks who would like REX OverDrive on a DVD delivered, the Flightsimstore.com is offering this service via this link: http://www.flightsim...roducts_id=1397

We hope you enjoy this FREE package as much as we did making it.

Enjoy your flights,

The REX Team!

installed od into REX 2 version 1027 this morning, flawless install as usual.

i live on and by the ocean 365 days a year, since using REX i look at the real clouds and water differently now.

i find myself comparing reality to simulation a lot, it's amazing. about the only thing that could make rex2 better of course is od.

great job REX team and thank you for all your hard.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. Im downloading now. I purchased in January and ends in 1027. Do I have to uninstall/reinstall? How should I upgrade. Thanks again!

And it does.....I just finished installing it. It went without problems and works and looks great. Great work guys!

Well it installed and I just now finished loading new textures, and an issue I had is fixed.

I am going to fly after I eat but I'm sure it will be great.

I just finnished loading from 1027 after the old overdrive install problem and the new overdrive is just beautiful! Awsome job Devs can't wait for the new stuff you guys have in mind for your product.

Many THANKS for this GREAT work, i'm now doanloding the 3,39GB at 504KB/Sec (2hours)...

Good week-end for all , good fly with REX...

serge, a french man.  :)

Hey good news! I followed all the REX 2.0 upgrades and hot fixes, downloaded the latest OD last night.  All is running well.  ;D

After downloading winrar from cnet everything went smoothly! The zip file didnt dance well with Microsoft decompressor and stopped running 1/6th into the extraction.

I do see possible snafoo with my gauge lights and WAsys but I will find the correct forum.

REX + OD = WOW!  :)

1 person likes this

Hi Amigos......

First of all, I fly with REX or don't fly at all...period...I am downloading the Super girl right now and tonight I'll be all over the sky from the Himalayas to the wide Amazon!!!!!...I do want to thank you guys for this wonderful software and obviously for this FREE update which I am sure cost you guys a lot of time and effort. I am sure you people are right now conjuring up something new that will make our eyes pop at least!, great, my credit card is kicking me to get it over with so make it fast.......Gracias again.

Gera

PS.....check my site at http://www.fsadventuresky.com  and do fly at least one of my Missions or Flights....the latest one "Flying Brazil over water Part I" is recomended for some new techniques are used..(Propaganda!!)